Job Role: Process Engineering
Department: Projects & Engineering
- To handle the day-to-day activities in Process equipment and its related works.
- To implement the yearly Preventive maintenance procedures and its schedules.
- To perform preventive maintenance of the equipments as per schedule.
- To attend the breakdown of equipment and to resolve.
- Co-ordination with external agencies at site if required to rectify the breakdown.
- To submit daily report of daily activities to Process Maintenance In charge.
- To monitor the safety in the execution of project and maintenance activities in smooth condition.
- To maintain the equipment critical spares availability in site.
- To do any other job allocated by the Superiors.
- To follow the Electrical Safety Precautions.
- To check and update the Preventive Maintenance status labels.
- Identifying and maintaining of equipment critical spares and availability in site.
- To perform any job allocated by the head engineering/superior.
- To follow and ensure the safety rules and regulations in the plant.
Email us your resume at email@example.com