Job Role: PCC & Utility
Department: Projects & Engineering
- Updates & reviewing the daily operational & maintenance log books in Electrical dept.
- Responsible for HT & LT electrical operation in the plant.
- Ensuring & Execution of PMPs of all equipments related to Electrical.
- Preparing the Purchase requisition & Technical comparison of required material.
- Co-ordinate with team members and having internal daily meeting with team.
- Co-ordinate with external vendor and Govt. Officials with statutory requirement.
- Attending the Electrical break down and resolving.
- Preparation and implementation of documentation (SOP/ PMP / IQ / OQ / PQ / URS / Data sheets/CRN and URS).
- Co-ordination with the QA for Validation & Qualification activities.
- To monitor the safety in the execution of project and maintenance activities in smooth condition.
- To follow the Electrical Safety Precautions.
- Activities other than defined in the job responsibility are to be done as per the requirement of Hod, by following Hods instruction and guidance.
Email us your resume at email@example.com