Job Role: Officer/Executive
- Responsible for all process operation / activities during the shift as per CGMP.
- To maintain BMR/BPR/BCR etc. for record the batches.
- To co-ordinate with engineering department for the shift break down jobs.
- To monitor the utility operation in the plant and report any abnormality to concern department.
- To handle manpower during the shift as per process operations.
- To work in safe work environment and ensure the sub ordinate are working in safe condition.
- To check before charging of batch, visual verification of cleanliness status of process equipment.
- To maintain good housekeeping in respective area.
- To co-ordinate for the raw material from warehouse for receiving the raw materials.
- To co-ordinate to QC dept. for In- process and Intermediate testing.
- To fill the entire document legible.
- To record and maintain all the documents online as per CGMP.
- To monitor and record temperature, Humidity and differential pressure in clean area (Level-I, Level-II & III).
- To check and record daily weighing balance calibration and verification.
- To check all filled documents after completion of activity for submitted to quality assurance department.
Email us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org