Job Role: Regional Business Manager
Drive the execution of Oncology segment through a team of 4-5 Business Managers within the assigned geography and therapy with the objective of achieving business goals.
- Create monthly/weekly primary & secondary sales achievement plan (budget) for the assigned territories and communicate to the team.
- Drive performance of Amneal’s Oncology portfolio as per planned KPI and target market potential through optimum target allocation.
- Develop and execute strategies through team member to convert doctors, engage distributor / Purchase & Biomedical and pharmacy to enhance business results.
- Control & monitor business results and performance of all team members to ensure that there is no deviation and there is optimum performance of the team.
- Review of Secondary sales movement at stockiest/chemist points to minimize expiry/sales returns/non-moving products.
- Responsible for hiring, retaining, and engaging talent for own team who will directly impact the productivity.
- Planning orientation for new joinee and refresher for existing team members and addressing and resolving all concerns / challenges if any as a First line manager.
- Conduct effective team review meetings.
- Manage vacant territories in absence of BMs.
- Manage external stakeholders through various initiatives, engagement activities.
- Identify and executive annual plans for the major KOL/ Key corporate accounts as per their customer profiling.
- Monitor secondary and primary business against the sales plan weekly; Engage stockiest, semi-stockiest, chemists.
- Drive performance management & team development to increase effectiveness that will yield better on-field results.
- Bachelor’s degree in science or equivalent level of educational
- Background/ MBA will be added benefit.
- Minimum 4+ years of experience as a people manager in the with in the pharmaceutical industry oncology market experience mandatory.
- Experience in leading a diverse team of sales professionals.
- Excellent leadership skills, belief in mentoring and developing teams.
- Proven experience in sales management, team management, and managing relationships with key clients.
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Comfortable in using salesforce automation and reporting tools.
- Outstanding communication skills- both verbal and written
- Savvy with sales reporting platform and sales data analytics
Email us your resume at email@example.com