Job Role: Officer/Executive
Department: Information Technology
- To Create and Manage User Credentials in AD Server.
- To Create and Manage User Credentials in Server Based Software and Standalone Instrument Software.
- To Create and Manage User Credentials in Caliber LIMS and QAMS.
- To Manage File Server and Department Wise Shared Folders.
- To Provide Support & Manage Analytical Instrument’s Software Which Installed in QC Lab and ADL Lab.
- To Take Backup and of All Servers (AD Server, File Server, GMP Servers, Etc.), Restore & Check Data as Per IT SOP.
- To Manger Virtual server and Administration.
- To Prepare, Review and Approve complete Inventory Control of IT Infrastructure.
- To Prepare, Review and Approve and Review Document as Per Company Guideline.
- To Manage Firewall with ISP Related Issue.
- To Maintain and Enforce All IT Polices.
- To Maintain IT Infrastructure and Provide User Support as Per Their IT Quanies.
- To Manage Video Conference, Teleconference System and Connectivity Related Issues.
- To Manage Server Related Issues.
- To Install & Manage of All Software as Per User Requirement.
- To Support in ERP Issue.
- To Manage User and Mail Ids Credential Related Activity.
- Troubleshooting of Hardware and Network.
- To Ensure Quick Response to Break Down of Any IT Devices with Respect to Immediate Corrective Action.
- To Implement Preventive Maintenance Plan and Ensuring the Execution of the Same as Per Schedule for Desktops, Server Network, ERP, Lease Line, EPABX System and Backup Server Etc.
Email us your resume at email@example.com