Job Role: Packing Supervisor
- To follow the safety rules in the premises according to the company norms.
- To review and maintain the training related log books in the department.
- Operation and cleaning of visual inspection table and Operation of Lux meter
- Responsible for Operation and cleaning of Automatic visual inspection machine and X-RAY inspection
- Responsible to perform visual inspection of the products /media filled vials or PFS as per the sop.
- Responsible for Dispensing, checking and receiving of the packing materials from warehouse on need
- To handle Quality Management Documents like Change Control, Deviation etc.
- To prepare Failure Investigation Reports against Quality impacting deviations, Out-of- Specifications and
- To ensure investigations are evaluated and closed out in a timely manner to meet business needs.
- Responsible for cGMP compliance related to CAPA implementation and to ensure the timely closure of
- To review, develop and introduce systems, practices and cultural changes that enable the department to
meet business demands within agreed time frames and expected GXP standards.
- To perform risk analysis for different process or procedures and implement necessessory mitigation plans
through Quality Risk Management (QRM).
- To prepare BMR and BPR.
- To perform Gap analysis of defined procedures in Batch Manufacturing Record / Batch Packing Record /
Standard Operating Procedure / Protocol and initiation of corrective actions.
- To ensure timely completion of SOPs training and on the job trainings related to visual inspection,
Packing and QMS area.
- Responsible for Operation and Cleaning of Wrap around labeling machine, Autocartonator machine,
Online check weigher, track and trace system, Bopp taping machine with weighing balance and PFS
packing area machines.
- Responsible for labeling and packing of products as per BPR.
- Monitoring of DP, RH and temperature area in their visual inspection, packing areas.
- Responsible for Maintenance of cleaning in visual inspection and packing areas.
- Operation and cleaning of dynamic pass box in visual inspection and packing.
- Preparation and periodic revision of SOPs related to QMS, packing and visual inspection areas.
- Responsible for timely completion of calibrations and validations in coordination with EN and QA related
to visual inspection and packing areas.
- Responsible to perform the in process checks during operation.
Email us your resume at email@example.com